Here are some important tips for enjoying your Laura Alexis Candles:
1. For safety's sake. Do NOT burn candles unattended and please keep out of the reach of children and pets.
2. Ensure your wick is 1/8 inches at all times. If not you'll notice a much larger flame, which will make your candle burn a lot faster. Don't be afraid to use a nail clipper and trim your wicks before burning.
3. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
4. If you are burning your candle for the first time, burn candle for at least 1 1/2 hrs to allow the wax to melt from edge to edge. This will avoid "tunneling". Tunneling is when there is a hole in the middle of your candle and wax starts to build up on the edges , which causes memory rings. So definitely burn that candle longer!
5. Light your glass candles with match sticks. I would hate for you to burn your fingers with a lighter, especially when your candle is near the end. Lighters tend to make those glasses a bit dark and smoky which makes for an ugly looking candle!